Type: Part Time
Department: Product Management
Please apply directly online:
(only takes about 5 minutes)
People & Talent Manager
Do you have any questions?
Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Together with its 8.700 employees and based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain. In order to master this challenge, kloeckner.i was founded in 2014 as a Digital Center of Competence in Berlin.
Working Student (m/f/d) in Data Quality
At kloeckner.i we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently. The way we do it is by building products that are well designed, easy to use and user friendly. We build these products for the steel industry using a mixture of agile methodologies and pragmatic user centric problem solving to ensure that our parent company Klöckner & Co is the most effective player on the market.
Kloeckner.i offers you an extremely exciting mixture of a start-up and corporate atmosphere with compelling and dynamic teams right in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene. Together we digitalize the steel industry and you will actively contribute to the success of kloeckner.i!
About the role
- You will improve incoming purchase orders on the computer and correct data if necessary
- You will set up semi-automated rules to further automate the process
- You will monitor data quality each working day and create a report, so we know which the areas are we have to improve
- You will be the interface between customer on-boarding and Product Management
- You will participate in Machine Learning meetings where you can contribute with your learnings and insights
- You are currently enrolled at university and you are able to work up to 20 hours per week
- You are curious about technology and Machine Learning
- You have a technical understanding and an analytical mindset
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You speak either German or English fluently
- You will learn more about the capabilities of Machine Learning and how it helps to improve data quality
- You will get a training on how to handle documents and how to improve the quality
- You will be part of agile environment and be in touch with international business partners
- You will learn about agile and be part of a cross-functional team
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Shopping, etc.
- Competitive salary (Fair Company)
- A central office location in Berlin (Mitte) with convenient public transport options
- Regular company events