Type: Full Time
Department: Digitalization & Engineering
Please apply directly online:
(only takes about 5 minutes)
People & Talent Manager
Do you have any questions?
Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Together with its 8.700 employees and based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain. In order to master this challenge, kloeckner.i was founded in 2014 as a Digital Center of Competence in Berlin.
Software Development Engineer in Testing (m/f/d)
At kloeckner.i we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently. The way we do it is by building products that are well designed, easy to use and user friendly. We build these products for the steel industry using a mixture of agile methodologies and pragmatic user centric problem solving to ensure that our parent company Klöckner & Co is the most effective player on the market.
Kloeckner.i offers you an extremely exciting mixture of a start-up and corporate atmosphere with compelling and dynamic teams right in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene. Together we digitalize the steel industry and you will actively contribute to the success of kloeckner.i!
About the role
- Quality assurance for the applications of KCI
- Conducting regular analysis of product requirements and giving test estimations
- Development of automated tests and infrastructure
- Creation of test scenarios
- Participate in agile planning of the team
- Collaborate with other members of the project team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems
- Coaching of developers on Testing and Automation
- Gitlab CI/CD
- You have profound experience in the area of software testing and quality assurance
- You have an academic degree in a technical or equivalent discipline
- You already gained experience in test automation with Puppeteer
- Know-How in performance and security testing as well as in Scrum
- You are a pedantic personality with high attention to detail
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Vacation entitlement of 30 days per year
- A start-up culture with a great team spirit, open communication and hands-on mentality
- Subsidy for BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Shopping, etc.
- Support for finding a Kita place thanks to our cooperation with Fröbel and Ina.Kindergarten
- Various attractive retirement provision schemes and concessional supplementary health insurance
- Time to work on internal projects, ideas and self-improvement
- Individual training possibilities
- A very modern development environment, with a culture of quality and efficiency
- Challenging assignments and interesting problems to solve
- A central office location in Berlin (Mitte) with convenient public transport options
- Regular company events