Type: Full time
Level: Professionals, Experienced
Please apply online:
(only takes about 5 min)
People & Talent Manager
Do you have any questions?
Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Together with its 8.700 employees and based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain. In order to master this challenge, kloeckner.i was founded in 2014 as a Digital Center of Competence in Berlin.
Hybris Developer (m/f/d)
At kloeckner.i we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently. The way we do it is by building products that are well designed, easy to use and user friendly. We build these products for the steel industry using a mixture of agile methodologies and pragmatic user centric problem solving to ensure that our parent company Klöckner & Co is the most effective player on the market.
Kloeckner.i offers you an extremely exciting mixture of a start-up and corporate atmosphere with compelling and dynamic teams right in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene. Together we digitalize the steel industry and you will actively contribute to the success of kloeckner.i!
As a Hybris Developer (m/f/d) you will be working within a very international team of about 30 engaged engineering peers.
About the role
- Together with your cross-functional team colleagues you are looking into complex and challenging problems within the steel and metals industry
- You will be working with our team of developers and a remote one
- You collaborate with our team of product managers
- We work in an agile way in order to collaboratively achieve the development goals of our platform and customers
- You identify with our Tech team values of Pragmatism, Teamwork, Playfulness and Trust
Technologies and platforms we currently use
- Java, Spring
- SAP Hybris Commerce
- SAP ERP
- Docker, Kubernetes
- At least 1 year experience developing software with SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good knowledge with Spring MVC
- Good knowledge working with Continuous Integration, Unit-Testing and Solr/Lucene
- Good understanding of SQL
- Knowing SAP Hybris Commerce and Java best development practices
- Vacation entitlement of 30 days per year
- Subsidy for BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Shopping, etc.
- Support for finding a Kita place thanks to our cooperation with Fröbel and Ina.Kindergarten
- Various attractive retirement provision schemes and concessional supplementary health insurance
- 20% time to work on internal projects, ideas and self-improvement
- Individual training possibilities
- A very modern development environment, with a culture of quality and efficiency
- Challenging assignments and interesting problems to solve
- A central office location in Berlin (Mitte) with convenient public transport options
- Regular company events
Sounds good? Send us your application online (you do not need to include a cover letter or have your picture in your CV), and we'll get back to you soon.