Type: Full time
Level: Professonals, Experienced
Please apply online:
(only takes about 5 min)
Birthe Alsmoeller | HR Managerin
Du hast Fragen?
Melde dich bei mir!
0173 48 92 805
Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers. As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. Currently Klöckner & Co has around 8,800 employees. The Group had sales of around € 5.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
kloeckner.i GmbH focuses on development, marketing, and the provision of internet services (e-commerce), as well as other digital services in the steel industry and steel distribution; it also creates and operates relevant platforms. For you, this means that we offer a very exciting mix of group and start-up atmospheres, working as part of a compelling and dynamic team. Together, we will digitalize the steel industry; you will actively contribute to the success of kloeckner.i. Through your expertise, you can help shape the company. Our office in Berlin Mitte also allows you to work in the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
About the Job
- Focus on the development of the platform tools by kloeckner.i which includes amongst others contract management tools, order introspection and specialized processing tools
- Planning and implementation of user flows using a component catalogue
- Continued development and expansion of existing automated test suites
- Collaboration with the UX department to determine user flows and securing compliance with established standards
- Strong experience in designing web applications
- Extraordinary experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience in working with version control, especially git
- You have an agile mindset (Scrum experience is a plus)
- You have an academic degree in a technical or equivalent discipline
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- A start-up culture with great team spirit, open communication and hands-on mentality
- A generous holiday entitlement of 30 days per year
- Attractive compensation models
- An honest feedback culture and transparent decision-making channels
- Fresh fruits and vegetables on the daily basis, as well as drinks
- A central office location in Berlin (Mitte) with convenient public transport options
- Company events on the regular basis
Technologies and platforms, currently used at kloeckner.i
- SASS for CSS
- git (via gitlab)
- Organisation: confluence, Jira