Type: Full Time
Level: Professional, Experienced
Department: User Experience & Design
Please apply directly online:
(only takes about 5 minutes)
People & Talent Manager
Do you have any questions?
Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Together with its 8.700 employees and based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain. In order to master this challenge, kloeckner.i was founded in 2014 as a Digital Center of Competence in Berlin.
Communication / Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
At kloeckner.i we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently. The way we do it is by building products that are well designed, easy to use and user friendly. We build these products for the steel industry using a mixture of agile methodologies and pragmatic user centric problem solving to ensure that our parent company Klöckner & Co is the most effective player on the market.
Kloeckner.i offers you an extremely exciting mixture of a start-up and corporate atmosphere with compelling and dynamic teams right in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene. Together we digitalize the steel industry and you will actively contribute to the success of kloeckner.i!
As a Communication / Graphic Designer you will help the UX and Design team to shape and execute a strong design strategy for our B2B solutions. You will work closely with Marketing, Business Owners, Product Managers and Designers to deliver outstanding visualizations and marketing graphics for our customers.
About the role
- You collaborate with the marketing team to support our online and social media campaigns (Banners, Adds, Newsletters) as well as our corporate website.
- You support our teams with storyboards, creative content and templates for Keynote/PowerPoint presentations, sale pitches, infographics, and corporate reports.
- You deﬁne the overall design and layout for a variety of products such as websites, print and online marketing material including brochures, ﬂyers, banners, posters and booklets.
- You are continuously working on the optimization and further development of our corporate design strategy and branding (logos, business cards, corporate stationary, company presentations, etc.).
- You gather requirements, create comprehensive design concepts and pitch your ideas to diﬀerent stakeholders for approval.
- You coordinate design projects from ideation to implementation with outside agencies and external suppliers
- Design is your passion: You are a creative mind and want to create solutions with a high visual impact for the B2B industry.
- You have a degree in visual design / graphic design, communication design, or a comparable discipline.
- 2+ years professional experience.
- You have a very good understanding of corporate design strategies, strategic branding, typography and print production.
- Proﬁciency with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Oﬃce, Power Point, Keynote.
- You have an excellent sense of good design. Your ﬁrst-class portfolio stands for your outstanding talent and shows that you can deal with clients requirements.
- You have great collaboration skills, are self-motivated and able to work independently.
- You have a strong ability to prioritize work and resources
- You can communicate clearly and eﬀectively in English and German.
- Experience with video editing applications (After Eﬀect, Premier Pro or Final Cut, Aperture or Adobe Lightroom) is a plus.
- You are interested in the continuous learning and sharpening of your craft.
- Vacation entitlement of 30 days per year
- Subsidy for BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Shopping, etc.
- Support for finding a Kita place thanks to our cooperation with Fröbel and Ina.Kindergarten
- Various attractive retirement provision schemes and concessional supplementary health insurance
- Individual training possibilities
- Challenging assignments and interesting problems to solve
- A central office location in Berlin (Mitte) with convenient public transport options
- Regular company events