Type: Full Time
Level: Professional, Experienced
Department: Product Management
Please apply directly online:
(only takes about 5 minutes)
People & Talent Manager
Do you have any questions?
Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Together with its 8.700 employees and based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain. In order to master this challenge, kloeckner.i was founded in 2014 as a Digital Center of Competence in Berlin.
Inhouse Consultant / Product Manager (m/f/d) SAP Digitalization
At kloeckner.i we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently. The way we do it is by building products that are well designed, easy to use and user friendly. We build these products for the steel industry using a mixture of agile methodologies and pragmatic user centric problem solving to ensure that our parent company Klöckner & Co is the most effective player on the market.
Kloeckner.i offers you an extremely exciting mixture of a start-up and corporate atmosphere with compelling and dynamic teams right in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene. Together we digitalize the steel industry and you will actively contribute to the success of kloeckner.i!
As Inhouse Consultant/ Process Owner (m/f/d) SAP Digitalization, you will ensure that our business processes work smoothly across our customer-facing digital platform and our SAP ERP. You will be part of our kloeckner.i in Berlin and regularly coordinate digitalization initiatives with our local and global IT departments, as well as different business units. You will spend about 1 week per month working along our SAP experts in our global headquarter in Duisburg.
About the role
- Gather requirements for digitalization initiatives and coordinate our SAP ERP implementation partner during the implementation
- Ensure that digitalization initiatives are prioritized and fulfilled according to business value and corporate strategy
- Create cross-application architecture and integration concepts, manage & test implementation
- Establish and maintain strong and consistent business partnerships across multiple business lines
- Continuous improvement of the process landscape in consideration of technological trends
- Preparation of medium and long-term roadmaps for SAP ERP and S/4HANA and infrastructure team aligned with the digitalization roadmap
- Completed vocational training or studies in the IT sector
- At least three to five years of experience in the above areas of responsibility
- Deep SAP RP / S4HANA knowledge
- Module-spanning knowledge
- Experience in interface technologies
- Expertise in project management
- Strategic thinking and ability to work in a team
- Business fluent English and German skills
- Vacation entitlement of 30 days per year
- Subsidy for BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Shopping, etc.
- Support for finding a Kita place thanks to our cooperation with Fröbel and Ina.Kindergarten
- Various attractive retirement provision schemes and concessional supplementary health insurance
- Individual training possibilities
- Challenging assignments and interesting problems to solve
- A central office location in Berlin (Mitte) with convenient public transport options
- Regular company events